Roadmap to Exactly How Much CBD Do I Take?
CBD Oil Dosage General Guidelines
Just like a conventional alternative, CBD oils work best when consumed at the correct dose. So how much CBD do I Take? The recommended serving size doesn’t include variables like body weight and other elements that can change the impacts of the medication.
The following CBD dosing calculator can help to strategically plan your dosages, thereby you receive the full advantages of the treatment without wasting any of your CBD oil.
- Take the correct dosage for you – Initially, take a smaller dose, which can slowly be increased.
- Be sure that CBD can work with your condition with your Doctor’s approval!
- CBD can be mixed with the use of foods or without food.
- Keep in mind that CBD use may have side effects which will wear off after a few hours.
- CBD dosage is important to have an effective CBD experience, so it’s essential to be patient and calculate your dosage accurately.
How much CBD do I take?
The following matrix is to be use as an estimator of CBD dose to take. As always check with your healthcare professional, as this is only an estimator.
|< 140 lbs.:||30 mg (.25)||60 mg (.50)||90 mg (.75)|
|141-200 lbs:||30 mg (.25)||60 mg (.50)||120 mg (1.0)|
|> 200 lbs.:||60 mg (.50)||90 mg (.75)||120 mg (1.0)|
Number in parenthesis is dropper amount as indicated on our graduated droppers.
All our CBD Oils contain a high potency of 120 mg per 1 mL. What changes is the bottle size. i.e.: 3600 mg bottle (30 mL) vs. 1800 mg bottle (15mL).