Independent Lab Tested CBD Products: CBD Certificate of Analysis in each bottle
- ALL our hemp extracts are tested by an independent accredited third-party laboratory that is ISO 17025 compliant.
- Our Testing meets all State of Florida Hemp analysis requirements (one of the most stringent in the country), including USDA’s recent interim rules for testing methods:
- Potency Testing of Cannabinoid Concentrations
- Pesticides Testing
- Residual Solvents
- Heavy Metals
- Each of our products down to individual batches are tested and a Certificate of Analysis with all results is composed and certified.
- All our products have a QR Code which directly links to the Certificate of Analysis (COA) composed by the laboratory for that batch for your review.
Scan the QR code on the back of your product with your smartphone to view its 3rd Party lab test.
If you are unable to read the QR Code try zooming in and clicking on the screen to re-focus.
We do not provide technical support for phones. If you are unable to read a QR code, please email us or open a support ticket and we will ensure you have a copy of your COA for your product.
This article for what to look for when buying CBD oil, such as independent lab tested CBD oil from Consumer Reports can be read here.
About our lab tested CBD oils :
At Sir Hemp Co. all our hemp extract oils are tested by an independent 3rd party lab. The results can be scanned and verified via the QR Code label affixed to each product. Our 3rd party tested CBD oil is tested numerous times in the manufacturing process. Thus, ensuring that we have the best CBD oil on the market. These CBD oil testing results provide transparency. This transparency via COA demonstrates our commitment to pure CBD oil and goal in becoming a trusted CBD brand.
The following should help in how to read a Hemp CBD COA :