- ALL our hemp extracts are tested by an independent accredited third-party laboratory that is ISO 17025 compliant.
- Our Testing meets all State of Florida Hemp analysis requirements (one of the most stringent in the country), including USDA’s recent interim rules for testing methods:
- Potency Testing of Cannabinoid Concentrations
- Pesticides Testing
- Residual Solvents
- Heavy Metals
- Each of our products down to individual batches are tested and a Certificate of Analysis with all results is composed and certified.
- All our products have a QR Code which directly links to the Certificate of Analysis (COA) composed by the laboratory for that batch for your review.
Scan the QR code on the back of your product with your smartphone to view its 3rd Party lab test.
If you are unable to read the QR Code try zooming in and clicking on the screen to re-focus.
We do not provide technical support for phones. If you are unable to read a QR code, please email us or open a support ticket and we will ensure you have a copy of your COA for your product.
Independently Tested Certificates of Analysis (COA's)
- Full Spectrum 1800mg
- Full Spectrum 3600mg
- CBD Isolate 3600mg
- Orange CBD 1800mg
- CBD RSO
- CBD Salve
- CBD for Pets
- Delta 8 Gummies (No longer offered)
- Delta 9 Gummies
- CBD 1:1 THC Gummies
*Don't see your batch, email us as we do not always update our batch COA's immediately.